22 May, 2018

Trip Recap: Purchases

Trip Recap Posts:
The Travel

And last...but not least...a few images of some of the stuff that I purchased while in the UK.

There were seven scarves total; four have cats on them!

All scarves!
Left to right:
Polka dots
Fishes
Hearts in black and white
Green cats
Blue cats
then white-on-white cats,
and teal and white cats!

Bright green!

Blue cats, on a soft grey background

White on white cats...

...and the same pattern, with a teal blue background

And this cute black cat box from the British Museum, purchased with the Egyptian cat head paperweight:

Front

Back


And greeting cards and postcards!  Are you kidding me?!?

Picasso 

Seriously, so gorgeous!

Wished I'd see this painting, but it wasn't on display

LOL!

Beautiful watercolor image!

C'mon, it's this adorable?
I also purchased a sterling silver charm of the Tower Bridge, to add to my charm bracelet.  Someday, I'll post about every charm that's on there!

Thank you all for reading along with me; our trip to London and Bath was the trip of a lifetime!  Am lucky (!) to have broken my hand far enough in advance, so I was able to travel, and I cannot thank my sisters and nieces for assisting me with everything that I couldn't lift or grab.  My first trip on a double-decker bus was memorable; as I could only grab with my right hand, the bus taking off caused an impromptu pole dance!  After that, someone always stayed close enough to make sure I stayed on my feet, and I greatly appreciate everyone's tenderness and caring.

💖Love to Dana and Nicole, Maxine and Marian!💖
Thank you Randy, for the taxi service, Mom for allowing me to borrow 
some travel stuff,
And Big Smooches and Hugs to The Hubby, who held down
the fort for over a week!


18 comments:

  1. Those scarves are fabulous, as is that kitty milk-bottle card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitty stuff! Welcome back from your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a stash. Glad you had such a great time. Next time, you should come to France!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh mom and I have scarf envy...you have a lovely assortment.
    We too are glad the hand wasn't too much of an issue.
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. guyz....thanx ta yur mom for sharin her add venturez !!! thoz cardz bee awesum epic !! her could get sum framez for em ya noe :) ☺☺♥♥ N de paperz weight iz total lee kewl ~~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some wonderful finds and they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad you had great time ! Those are lovely scarves ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made some awesome purchases! Great items to remember such a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You reminded me to that I have a charm bracelet around here somewhere ... and I haven't added to it in YEARS. I love all the cat-themed products - especially the box and paperweight. Trip = success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything you bought!!! It's a good thing I don't travel...I would probably go bankrupt shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You found so many nice cat themed items. The scarves are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We luffed that box. And the watercolor was especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finds! We especially liked Edcat Munch on the Field Guide!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many adorable things! That second postcard is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You found so many great items. I love the kitty print scarves very much. And "field guide to famous cats"!
    Your family is so sweet. Glad you had a wonderful trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the way to England for more cat items! But they are worth it, as wonderful souvenirs of a wonderful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great collection of mementos. Those scarves are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. MOL - impromptu pole dance! Love all the items you bought. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....